Babysiting!!

Go down

Babysiting!!

Post  krissy+nick on Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:05 pm

Well i got asked to babysit last nite from like 4pm to 11ish, Well the nite was going good.The kids were really good.(The ages were 11,8 & 6) all i really had to do was make them dinner!! so they manly watched t.v and i played a game with them..so they were suppose to go to bed at like 8am so i told them to go get ready to sleep..so iam thinking now i can watch my movie!! but nope they would't lisiten to me at all, they were yelling on the top of there lungs...They keepted coming out of the bedroom telling me "come look for my brother" so i did and i was like ."ok, goodnite"."go to sleep".. but few mintes latter they keep coming out!! well the older one was she was soo grown up for her age u would't think she was 11, she seemed more like 14 or something!1 anyways i started geting annoyed! at the moment i was geting an huge headach!! my problem is sometimes i laugh when iam trying to be seriouse and that doesn't help me or show them iam being seriouse ! i mean towards the end i was starting to not laugh anymore cuz it was NOT helping like i sad..the older one helped me out a lot...they did't listien to her either!! ehh I mean they are nice kids and all..but she said they do this to ALL THE BABYSISTERS THEY HAVE!! OOOh well i tryed and did my best i could...I did get payed very well tho!! I can handle kids, just some of them i can't..ehh!! Thought the nite was gonna be a peice of cake lol but ya i would babysit them again if i was asked! mybe next time they will behave themself..also when we stoped giving them the attention they were carving they finally stop the yelling and fall a sleep!!.......I guess they kids do this they look to see if they can get away with stuff!!

the older one told the lil guy how he NEEDS to repect his parents, babysiters, grandparents ECT!! and then we tryed to say... "you wanna be put on santa's naughty list, the older one was like am sure there is lots of lil kids in the world who love ur toys, who don't get much" not sure that really synced in to his head!! I mean babysiting is kind of a lot different then when iam l helping in the toldder room at church (some one is with me)

so what's ur babysiting experinces been like for you??

sorry just need to vent!! Thanks for listing guy's!!!!!!
krissy+nick

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Mrs. Carter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Babysiting!!

Post  krissy+nick on Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:17 pm

I now know how it feels like to have brother's lol Laughing Laughing
krissy+nick

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ItalianBeauty on Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:15 pm

Oh my, that sounds like the Little House epi called The Nephews. Those kids were SO bad! lol

I have had good expierences. I watch my niece a lot. I will not put up with her crap, so she listens to me. Plus she really looks up to me. She is a joy to have around.Very Happy I get sad on the days she is not coming over. I watched my 2 nephews as well and they are really good and a lot of fun! bounce One time I was uncomfortable watching my neighbors kids because I was so young. It was really embarrasing, lol.

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet:

View user profile http://musicfanatics.your-talk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  krissy+nick on Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:23 pm

oooh really, don't remeber that esp!!

aww,that's cuite girl!! Thats good they listien to you..well you must be a good babysister!!
krissy+nick

Character sheet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ItalianBeauty on Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:28 pm

I guess so, lol.

ItalianBeauty
Admin

Character sheet
Character Sheet: